Welcome to Status TAG!
The Status TAG Service
We, at Status TAG, are agreeing to provide you with the owned service. The service incorporates entire Status TAG commodities, highlights, applications, administrations, technologies, and programs that we offer to progress Status TAG’s mission: To empower a TAGGING Revolution where you can TAG, Share, & Connect with like-minded people. The Service build constitutes of following aspects (the service):
- Providing personalized platforms to build, associate, interact, uncover, and share. There are a variety of People around the globe. Our motive is to strengthen your relationships through your TAGGED experiences. Henceforth, we created structures that can understand your and others’ TAGGING preferences and bring us that intelligence to assist you Create, Search, Connect, & Share in experiences that are important to you. Part of that is highlighting content, features, and accounts you might be interested in and offering ways for you to experience Status TAG, based on things you and others do on and off Status TAG.
- We promote a positive, comprehensive, and protected surrounding. We build and utilize tools and support our community members with the resources that help in creating a positive and inclusive experience for them. Our team and system keep a close and careful look to resist abuse and breaching of our Terms and policies, as well as unhealthy and misleading acts. We control all the information we have - including your data - to keep our platform stable and protected.
- We are establishing a substantial global foundation for our service. To cater to our comprehensive service, we must accumulate and move data across our channels around the globe, including outside of your residence country. Status TAG or its ally will own the complete infrastructure.
- Exploration and innovation. Status TAG can use all the stored information to study the Services and can engage with other research teams to make the service further flawless and devoted to the well-being of the people.
In favor of our commitment to provide the service, we require you to make the below promises to us.
We want our function to be as flawless and susceptible as possible; besides, we want it to be safe, secure, and in conformity with the law as well. So, your commitment to the Status TAG community to a few constraints is essential.
- The user must be at least 13 years old or the minimum legal age in the residential country to use Status TAG.
- Users must not be barred from accepting any aspect of our service under defined laws or involve in payments related Services if the user is on an appropriate declined party listing.
- Users must not have previously disabled his/her account for breaching of law or any of our terms and conditions.
- Users must not be condemned, sex convicts.
When can you enjoy the Status TAG service?
Bringing an open and secure platform for the community requires that we all perform our part wisely.
- Users can’t provide wrong information or impersonate others.
- Users don’t have to reveal their identity on Status TAG, but users must give us correct and updated information (including registration information). Also, users may not impersonate someone he/she isn’t, and users can’t make an account for someone else unless he/she has their given acceptance.
- Users can’t do anything unacceptable to the law, misleading, or forged or for an illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- Users can’t breach (or encourage others to violate) these Terms or our policies.
- Users can’t hinder or impair the predetermined operation of the service
- Users can’t attempt to generate accounts or access or accumulate information in any unauthorized way. This involves creating accounts or gathering information in an automated way without we authorize permission.
- Users can’t find the pursuit to buy, sell, or relocate any aspect of his/her account (including the username) or solicit, collect, or use login credentials or badges of other users.
- Users can’t post private or confidential information or do anything that violates someone else’s rights, including intellectual property.
Users’ approval to Us
As part of our agreement, the user also grants us permission that we require to offer the service.
- Status TAG does not claim ownership of user content, but users give us a license to use it.
- We do not demand ownership of user content that he/she posts on or through the service. Whenever user tags and shares content which is addressed by intellectual property rights (like photos or videos) on or in association with our service, as a result of this user gives us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, global license to host, utilize, circulate, alter, run, imitate, publicly perform or display, translate, and make derivative works of user’s content (consistent with user privacy and application settings). Users can terminate this license anytime by removing the content or account. However, the content will continue to appear if the user shared it with others, and they have not deleted it.
- We have permission to handle the username, profile picture, and information about relationships and actions with accounts.
- Users provide us authorization to display their username, profile picture, and information about their activities (such as tags) or links (such as follows) next to or in connection with accounts that users tagged with that are displayed on Status TAG Products, without any compensation.
- Users agree that we can download and install updates to the service on their device.
Additional Rights We Possessed
- In case the user opted for a username or similar identifier for his/her account, we have the right to change it if we believe it is appropriate or necessary (for example, if it infringes on someone’s intellectual property or impersonates any other user).
- If the user keeps content concealed by intellectual property rights that we have and make usable in our service (for instance, images, designs, videos, or sounds we provide that you add to content you create or share), we hold complete authority over our content (except user’s).
- Users can only consume our intellectual contents and trademarks or identical marks as expressed by our brand guidelines or with our prior written acknowledgment.
- Users must receive written confirmation from us or under an open source license to customize, create derivative works of, decompile, or otherwise any trial to pull source code from us.
Authority of Rights Under the Agreement.
- This agreement does not give any right to a person belonging to any third party.
- Users cannot transfer their rights or obligations under this agreement without our consent.
- Our rights and responsibilities can be accredited to others. For instance, this may occur if case Status TAG ownership changes (as in a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets) or by law.
Who Is Responsible if Something Happens.
- Status TAG does not control what people and others do or say. It cannot be responsible for their (or your) actions or behavior (whether online or offline) or content (including unlawful or harmful content). Besides, we aren’t answerable for services and features offered by other people or companies, even if the user accesses them through our service.
- Our liability for anything that happens on the service is limited as much as the law allows. If there’s an issue with our Benefit, we can’t know what all the impacts may be. Users agree that we won’t be dependable for any misplaced benefits, incomes, data, or information, or considerable, uncommon, backhanded, excellent, reformatory, or coincidental harms emerging out of or related to these Terms in case we know they are conceivable. This incorporates when we erase user substance, data, or account.
Updating These Terms
We may change the service and policies, and we may need to make changes to these Terms so that they precisely reflect our service and systems. Unless something else required by law, we’ll inform you (for illustration, through our Benefit) sometime recently we change these Terms and allow users to review them before they go into effect. Then, if users continue to use the service, you will be bound by the updated Terms. If the user does not want to keep these or any updated Terms, he/she can delete your account.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION
Status TAG offers AD Studio and Live Crowd as paid services/features on its social media platform, if you are choosing its paid services/features then here is the Refund and Cancellation details you might require. There is no CANCELLATION & REFUND for AD Studio service, once the deal is closed with Brands to run ads via platform it has to be pursued by both the parties. However, Users purchasing LIVE CROWD feature can definitely cancel the Auto-Renewal option. Refund is only available for both Brand and User is the payment get’s stuck in the payment gateway while they are purchasing any of the two feature/service. Please note, it will take 5-7 working days to process the refund and credit the amount to the your given bank account.
Address- HOUSE NO 33 KHASRA NO 2/4, BLOCK-A-1 RAJEEV NAGAR EXTN. DELHI North West, Delhi.
Phone Number- +91 93102 63099
Gmail Address- email@example.com